How much does it cost to live in Freedom Village?
- Each member household pays two charges.
- The first is the $485 lot rent for co-op members in good standing. It is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the co-op’s mortgage payments. Non-members pay $25 more for lot rent.
- The second charge is a one-time Membership Fee of $300. And members get their fee back if they sell their homes.
- Co-op members vote on whether to increase the rent and by how much.
- Find out more about the application process here.