How much does it cost to live in Freedom Village?
- Each Member household pays two charges.
- The first is the $475 lot rent for Co-op Members in good standing. It is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and ROC’s mortgage payments. Non-members pay $25 more for lot rent.
- The second charge is a one-time Membership Fee of $300. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.